Getting Rid of the Other Woman - How to Make Him Forget All About Her

After your husband cheats, all you can think about is getting rid of the other woman. You want to completely banish her from his brain. Of course, she is constantly on your mind. Your every thought seems to center around this other woman.

If you don't know her or haven't seen her, it's even worse. Because then, the other woman is larger than life and something you can never hope to compete with. But, what if there was a way for you to make him forget all about her?

Sounds good doesn't it? Believe it or not, getting rid of the other woman has never been easier. Keep reading to find out what you need to do to make your cheating husband forget all about the woman he cheated on you with.

  1. Become the better woman. Don't become just like the other woman. He's already had that. You want to go him one better. To do this, you need to sit down together and discuss what each of you wants and needs from the marriage. Once you know these things you can set about giving your husband the perfect wife (or the closest thing to it because there is no such thing as perfect in the real world we must all live in) he's been looking for. He can do the same for you.
  2. Stop comparing yourself to the other woman. The odds are good that your husband isn't doing that so why on earth should you torture yourself that way? The two of you are never going to be able to move forward as a couple if there is always someone else - the other woman - sitting at the table with you. You'll never measure up in your mind. You'll never even need to try in his.
  3. Let go of your anger. Do what you have to do to release the poison that anger can bring into your relationship. Go to church. Beat up on a punching bag. Eat a pint of Haagen-Dazs. You cannot save your marriage while you're holding on to anger at your husband for cheating on you. When you forgive your husband, he'll have no reason to hang on to the other woman.
  4. Make your home your husband's shelter from the storm. Make your home his refuge. Make it the place he goes to escape the worries of the world and not a place where he discovers a whole new pile of worries.

These are all little steps that can make a big difference for the sake of your marriage. Do these now before you are faced with the added burden of trying to get your ex back.

Don't waste another minute or you risk missing out on the opportunity to save your marriage. There are many paths you can take but if you follow the one in this free video => http://startloveagain.com/blog/tdubs.html you are sure to find quick success in winning him back and banishing the other woman from his mind for good.

1 comments:

  1. lisa Says:

    Dr Paul has given me a reason to smile again my husband was cheating on me with my friend when I no about it and confronted her my husband got hungry and move out of the house and want a divorce for no reason I was surprised because I new my husband he loves me and our kids when I discovered he was serious I was heath broken and desperate I told my friend who lives in Canada she suggested I should contact a spell caster that my husband behavior is not ordinary I ask her how to get the real spell she told me about Dr Paul I ask her how did you know Dr Paul she said Dr Paul was the one that help her restore her marriage year back she even give me assurance that if I contact Dr Paul and he ask me to get what he will use to cast the spell and the spell did not work she will pay me back my money I give a try by contacting Dr Paul by his WhatsApp number given to me by my friend it was like a dream that after I contact Dr Paul and do what he ask of me with confidence sometimes what you don't believe can just happened here am happy with my husband again my husband now care, love spend time and open up with me never before all thank to Dr Paul I recommend Dr Paul with any one who is heathy broke and depressed to reach Dr Paul on email at (writelovespell@gmail.com) or chat him on WhatsApp at (+2348140443360) once thank you sir 

    Posted on 26 February 2020 at 03:08  

Post a Comment